Thursday, May 04, 2006

A New York pub bar picture

It was a beautiful weekend in New York. This is the library in the sunshine. I did not go inside the library:


I miss many things about New York. This is what I miss the most:


(To be clear, there are a lot of people I didn’t get a chance to see, at all or for more than a few minutes, who are not in this picture—I miss them, too).

And just to calm any worry you may have been feeling, I should let you know that the airline delivered my luggage yesterday before lunch.

5 Comments:

At Thu May 04, 08:58:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

another nice title!... excellent use of the cross-out to convey geographic nuance

 
At Thu May 04, 02:03:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this post...poignant.

 
At Sat May 06, 04:03:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who you gonna call? Luggage-busters!

 
At Mon May 08, 01:42:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, NY is OK...but you know London is better.

 
At Fri May 12, 01:15:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Joy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home