Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Outing

This past weekend we had our annual outing for the European offices for work. Friday was filled with educational sessions, and then Saturday we could participate in various activities. I did archery (I did poorly), clay pigeon shooting (I did poorly, although I got one—one better than the last time I tried, which was in 8th grade P.E. for our unit on gun safety), and dune buggy racing (I did pretty well, but still not well enough to get a prize). The place was in the country, about an hour’s train ride from London. It was really lovely, lots of flowers, trees, and all that good stuff. And I got almost no pictures at all. But here’s one of the grounds right outside the lounge area of the hotel. You can see the croquet set on the side (I did poorly).

1 Comments:

At Wed Jun 14, 10:57:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh...where I went to high school, the unit on gun safety was one sentence long. "Guns are bad."

I have retained that lesson to this very day.

Really? Croquet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home