Friday, March 03, 2006

Special visitors

My parents are here. I’ve been working for the first three days they’ve been here, but they’ve fended for themselves perfectly well, and I’ve managed to meet up with them after work. Last night we went to a pub (for a change) not too far from where I work. Here they are, looking happy to be in an English pub:


The pub itself was really charming:


Mom and I took pictures of each other, so for the first time ever, here’s a picture of me on the blog:


Hee, hee, hee, hee.

6 Comments:

At Fri Mar 03, 10:19:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am overwhelmed by the mystery that is you, Jennifer.

 
At Fri Mar 03, 02:45:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've become Norm's wife on "Cheers."

 
At Fri Mar 03, 03:22:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael Collins, the one-time Chief of Staff of the I.R.A., was never captured because he had never had his picture taken, so no-one knew what he looked like.

Is there something you're not telling us?

 
At Wed Mar 08, 05:10:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great Punt and John,
George

 
At Thu Mar 09, 12:54:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Punt,
I met Catherine Sinatra today. What a neat story.
George

 
At Wed Mar 15, 02:56:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niall poses an interesting question. I'm curious about your Easter plans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home