Monday, December 05, 2005

I feel smarter

This was a weekend packed with culture. Here are some of the highlights:

On Saturday, Jed and I went to the Royal Academy of Arts. I have no pictures from the museum itself, but this is the London Green Party parade that was happening right out front:


On Sunday, four of us went to the British Museum where we learned about, among other things, forgotten empires:


We had some trouble reading the inscriptions in the Egyptian exhibit, so we had to consult this:


We saw other old stuff, too:


And finally, Sunday night, I saw my friend Bernard perform as part of the London Gypsy Orchestra:

1 Comments:

At Mon Dec 05, 04:50:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you join the Green Party? Also, what haooened at the end of the Rosetta Stone? I can never remember whodunnit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home