Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Internet still down

Unfortunately, my internet connection is still down. I’m therefore forced to post surreptitiously from work. So the posts during these troubled times will be a little short.

Last night was a foggy night, and as I was walking along Fleet Street, I saw St. Paul’s Cathedral rising out of the mist. Sadly, the image loses a lot of its romance through poor picture quality, but this is the best I can offer:


The day didn’t end on that tragic note, luckily, as I was treated to dinner at my friend Nicole’s house. We even had mince pie:

4 Comments:

At Tue Nov 22, 11:17:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What exactly is in mince?

I hope the weather in London has been okay, if foggy. Right now New York has been raining since yesterday, plus it's very windy and only slightly above freezing.

 
At Tue Nov 22, 01:52:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are all these men you are running around London with? How can I become obsessed with you if you are constantly butterflying from one home cooked meal to the next? Its revolting. Its just not easy being a blog stalker these days.
The Golden Blog Stalker.

 
At Tue Nov 22, 04:37:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blurring of the cathedral must be representative of a certain blurring of the relationship between god and man in the fog of our own post-modern fog. Fleet Street indeed, where the ephemeral image of our own Christian past is dimly visible to ourselves, yet unexpressable to others, even with the precision of a lens.

Truly, this blog begins a new revolution of metaphysics!

(also, I like pie!)

 
At Wed Nov 23, 02:57:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving

 

Post a Comment

<< Home