Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sunday in the park with John

John lives in a very nice apartment complex in Chiswick (which, as I’ve mentioned here before, is in Zone 3, and took me a solid hour and a half to get to—although only 50 minutes to get back). And in the middle of the complex is a communal garden, but it’s big and it has trees, grass, hills, benches, and a few big grills. It’s like a small park. This Sunday, John had a few people over for barbeque, including me. Rather than use the enormous permanent grills, he had a smaller grill, which, after some coaxing, worked just fine. So I spent my Sunday late afternoon and evening eating grilled pork ribs and chicken and hanging out with John and his friends. Not bad.

3 Comments:

At Tue Jul 25, 09:49:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks idyllic. And what a totally excellent hat.

 
At Tue Jul 25, 11:18:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no mutton?

 
At Tue Jul 25, 11:56:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Joy. The sheep should be in every picture from now on. Preferably floating in mid-air. And the word-of-the-day should be sheep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home