Friday, July 21, 2006

Garden

My apartment building has a garden in the back. (It’s big, though. This is a little bit of a language thing: I described it as a “yard” to one of my English friends, who thought I meant a place with dirt where soldiers marched around—it’s not like that.) It has a lot of grass, a few gazebos, and in the spring, it was filled with flowers and green trees. Now that it’s summertime, there are fewer flowers out, but there are still a few small ones. Here is a picture of some of the flowers in the garden:


And since this is sort of a boring picture, here are the flowers with a paintbrush texture:


And with the colors changed:


And with a miniature sheep:


Hee, hee, hee.

Now I’ve really got to go to work.

5 Comments:

At Fri Jul 21, 05:37:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was with you right up until the sheep. Now I'm just confused.

 
At Fri Jul 21, 05:54:00 AM EDT, Blogger *~*Michelle*~* said...

Good pics -- but the last one is a little fuzzy! :)

Seriously, the sheep made me laugh.

 
At Fri Jul 21, 11:41:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sheep is a thing of genius!

But not as genius as the person who summoned imaginary armies to march to and fro in your back yard. That's pure lunacy.

 
At Mon Jul 24, 08:45:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always enjoy the photos you post - particularly those of the flowers. That paint brush texture is really neat looking.

 
At Mon Jul 24, 04:27:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that electronically generated sheep from an android's dream?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home