Thursday, November 03, 2005

Apartment (er... flat) hunting

Today I went around looking at apartments. Although my earlier wanderings were useful, it's still impossible to tell where things are in relation to other things. And which neighborhoods would be fun. And which ones would be less fun. And which ones, if any, would be awful.

But there's nothing to do but keep looking. I am going around with Sebastian, who's a very nice relocation agent that many others seemed to like, too. I suppose there are much tougher ways to be doing this.

2 Comments:

At Fri Nov 04, 09:29:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Sabastian a typical real estate agent? I thought the English would appear in coat and vest. I'm expecting you to return with a heightened sense of formality.

 
At Fri Nov 04, 10:31:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is Sebastian carrying a purse?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home