Monday, November 06, 2006

New beginnings

I’ve decided to accept that I’m going to keep the blog going, at least for a little while. As a result, I’ve changed a few things in the sidebar to accurately reflect both my own geographic location and other people’s location in relation to me. But I’ve kept the title the same. It may confuse others from time to time, but you know why it has that name—think what an insider you are!

And here’s a picture from the weekend. Why, oh why were there surgical gloves lying on the bench in the subway station at 10:00pm?


Now... I’m moving out of my temporary housing and into my apartment later this morning. More about that later, I’m sure, but it means I might not have internet access at home for a while. I’ll do what I can. Keep the faith.

2 Comments:

At Tue Nov 07, 06:58:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out patient surgery? Very out?

 
At Wed Nov 08, 10:04:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finding your apartment again. Such skill, such luck, such karma.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home