Thursday, September 21, 2006

In Edinburgh

I’m at a hostel in Edinburgh, using the free internet—which is slow, and which someone has mysteriously set to French (and I can’t figure out how to switch to English), but that’s what you get for £11 a night. £11!! And if you pay by the week, it’s only £50. Two of my flatmates were looking for work (which made me feel a little lazy), but they were perfectly willing to go out in the evenings to join me at the pubs and listen to music. Pretty lucky for me.

Now I’m off to eat and check out the castle.

3 Comments:

At Thu Sep 21, 11:15:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For 50 pounds a week, you get the softest stones in Edinburgh? Sounds like a real bargain to me!

 
At Thu Sep 21, 05:49:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have to pay extra for hot water? I did years ago. And then, was only allowed two baths a week without extra charges piled on that.

 
At Fri Sep 22, 11:33:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only two baths a week would be a real hardship.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home